14 Osborne Gardens Banbridge , Down , BT32 4BD
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Rear Access
- First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden with Rear Access
- Chain Free Sale
- Viewing By Appointment Only
This deceptively spacious mid terrace is ideally situated fronting the Castlewellan Road which has retained the character and charm of the design features of the time. The property is a short distance to town centre, leading schools and A1 Dual Carriageway. Although requiring some modernisation the property should appeal to the first time buyer or investor.
DescriptionGROUND FLOOR The property may require some modernisation internally but provides spacious accommodation with living room to front with bay window, leading to dining room to the rear with fitted kitchen.
FIRST FLOOR Three good sized bedrooms, two with fireplaces and a modern shower room fitted with a double shower cubicle, W.C and wash hand basin.
OUTSIDE On street parking to the front with a small front garden. To the rear you have a large garden with mature shrubs, grass lawn and paved patio area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.