14 Claragh Court Clough , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 8ND
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, to include one Ground Floor
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Convenient Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
We are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this very well presented and extended semi detached home, positioned in the quiet development in the centre of Clough. Fitted with oil fired central heating and double glazing in upvc frames, the spacious accommodation comprises family bathroom, four bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor, living room with open fire, modern open plan kitchen, separate dining room and ground floor WC. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off road parking to the front. Prompt viewing is highly recommended and can be organised through Caroline in our Ballynahinch branch.
LIVING ROOM 14' 11" x 13' 10" (4.55m x 4.22m) With cloaks.
DINING ROOM 7' 7" x 8' 10" (2.31m x 2.69m)
KITCHEN 14' 1" x 8' 1" (4.29m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 1" x 11' 10" (4.6m x 3.61m)
LANDING With hot press.
BEDROOM 2 10' 4" x 8' 5" (3.15m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 2" x 8' (2.79m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 4 8' 10" x 9' (2.69m x 2.74m)
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 8' 7" (2.31m x 2.62m)
OUTSIDE Driveway, with stoned area to front and enclosed rear garden, laid in lawn to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.