14 Braeside Avenue Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6RY
- Beautiful Semi-Detached Home
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Luxury Solid Pippy Oak Kitchen
- Lovely Landscaped Garden Area
- Tarmac Driveway
- Excellent Location
- Viewing By Appointment
We are most pleased to present to the market this beautiful semi-detached three bedroom home located in a very popular area of Downpatrick which is only a short distance to the town centre. The location also provides for an easy commute to Crossgar, Newcastle or Belfast with the main access roads and bus routes all nearby. To arrange an early viewing please contact Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor of the property commences with a spacious entrance hall which offers a cloak room and leads to both the living area and the kitchen. The kitchen itself is of the highest quality with solid pippy oak doors, luxury granite work top and a range of high and low level built in units. The space also offers room for additional living or dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor of the property comprises three spacious bedrooms, two of which offer built in robes. Also included is a bathroom with the added bonus of not only featuring a bath, but also a separate shower.
- The current owners have spent considerable time and effort to present the outside of the property beautifully and it includes a fantastic area to BBQ or simply to relax. It also has the added benefit of a tarmac drive with ample off street parking.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- For advice on securing finance for this home, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545576819.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: