127 Castlewellan Road Dromara , Down , BT25 2LD
- Split Level Bungalow
- Countryside Views
- Modern Interiors
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Dining
- 2 Bedroom
- Principle Bedroom with Feature En-Suite
- 3 Acres of Land
- Sand school & Stables
- Ground Source Heat Pump & Photovoltaic Panels
- Contact Natasha on 02897564400
DescriptionA unique opportunity to purchase a truly stunning home with modern interiors, three acres of land, sand school and stables
This split level home oozes style and design with an ultra modern kitchen featuring floor to ceiling window, freestanding wood burning stove, ground source heat pump and underfloor heating. There are two bedrooms with the principal bedroom having a feature brick wall that leads to an ensuite shower room.
This property needs to be inspected both internally and externally to appreciate the architectural design.
Externally the property boasts views out over the rolling countryside. The rear patio leads to a raised lawn area housing a vegetable patch and potting shed. Furthermore there are 3 acres of land, stables and a sand school
- At the front of the property there is a beautiful stone wall and tarmac driveway. Nestled into the stunning countryside this home is equally as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside. With a rear paved patio area and risen garden in grass this home offers the perfect indoor outdoor living space. In addition to this outdoor space, there are also 3 acres of land, stables and sand school. It really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Occupying an excellent and picturesque position only 5 mins drive from Dromara and 15 mins from Ballynahinch this home offers the flexibility of Countryside living whilst still having the convenience of nearby shops, restaurants and schools. To truly appreciate this serene and tranquil location we highly recommend booking a viewing and taking some time to connect with this wonderful property and location.
- This property is managed by Natasha McShane, who can be contacted on 07751667239 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If your require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Laura McLean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: