12 Willow Park Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8PJ
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Ideal for First Time Buyer
- Three Bedrooms
- Sizeable Kitchen/Dining Room
- Shower Room with Separate W.C
- Located close to town centre
- Enclosed Front & Rear Garden
- Spacious Communal Green Area
- Viewing by Appointment
New to the market is 12 Willow Park which is an excellent opportunity to purchase a property either for the keen investor looking to expand their portfolio or for the person wanting to purchase their first home. floor. The property is conveniently situated within a short distance of Ballynahinch Town centre, with local sports grounds and schools easily accessible. The property also benefits from easy access to main commuter routes to both Belfast and Dublin making this a central property with many benefits.
DescriptionGROUND FLOOR When entering 12 Willow Park you will notice the property benefits from an entrance porch as well as an entrance hall, with cloakroom. From here you have access to the good sized living room which benefits from a front aspect out into the open green communal area. Also on the ground floor is a spacious kitchen/ dining room with a range of high and low level units with views out onto the rear garden. There is also a rear hall that leads to the enclosed rear garden, which has been laid out in lawn, with a separate decked and patio area.
FIRST FLOOR From the entrance hall you will find stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. The spacious landing benefits from a hotpress, leading to three good sized bedrooms, shower room with electric shower and separate wc.
OUTSIDE This property benefits from a front and rear garden, with a communal green area to the front. The enclosed rear garden has a decked area and also a paved patio area.
CONTACT The property is managed by Natasha McShane who can be contact in Branch, by phone 07751667239 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.