12 Riverview Heights Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8US
- Beautifully Presented End Townhouse
- Two bedrooms to include master ensuite
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed private rear garden
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Perfect first time buy or Investment
- Early viewing recommended
We welcome to the sales market, this well presented two bedroom end townhouse which is situated in the well established Riverview Heights development off Lisburn Road and offers excellent accommodation. On the ground floor the property comprises lounge, open plan kitchen/dining and W.C. On the first floor there are two bedrooms to include master ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside the property has a private well maintained enclosed garden to the rear, as well as two allocated parking spaces. A great first time buy or investor property, within easy walking distance of the town centre and the excellent schools in the area. Early viewing is highly recommended and via our Ballynahinch Branch.
LIVING ROOM 15' 7" x 11' 7" (4.75m x 3.53m)
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 1" x 15' 2" (3.07m x 4.62m)
BEDROOM 1 9' 1" x 11' 2" (2.77m x 3.4m) With built in robes.
ENSUITE 8' 2" x 3' 7" (2.49m x 1.09m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 3" x 15' 1" (2.51m x 4.6m)
BATHROOM 5' 6" x 7' 3" (1.68m x 2.21m)
OUTSIDE Enclosed well maintained, private garden to rear laid in lawn, with paved area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.