12 Chestnut Hall Avenue Maghaberry , Antrim , BT67 0GG
- Detached Family House
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
- Garden Room
- Principal Bedroom with En-Suite
- 2 Receptions
- Formal Dining Room
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
- Call Natasha 02897564400
DescriptionThis house is very-well appointed and provides a versatile layout for everyday family living with generous accommodation. The accommodation is set off a spacious entrance hall and includes a sitting room and formal dining room with front facing aspect.
The accommodation is beautifully complemented by a superb kitchen opening into a spacious dining/sitting area and garden room with double doors leading to the garden. The property also has the benefit of a utility room and a ground floor cloakroom wc and a pre-installed home security system.
Stairs from the central hallway leads to the first-floor landing.
The second-floor accommodation provides four bedrooms with the principle benefiting from an en-suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom on this floor.
Externally the property benefits from a sizeable rear garden that has a delightfully landscaped lawn complemented by decking area. To the front of the property is a paved driveway and lawn area with mature shrubs.
- The property benefits from sizeable off-street parking and a detached garage
- Positioned in a prime spot in the delightful Chestnut Hall development, this home is close to the local amenities and schools. Ideally placed for families and professionals alike.
- This property is managed by Natasha McShane, who can be contacted on 07751667239 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.