12 Chestnut Hall Avenue Maghaberry , Antrim , BT67 0GG
- Detached Family House
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
- Garden Room
- Principal Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two Receptions
- Formal Dining Room
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a very-well appointed home which provides a versatile layout for everyday family living with generous accommodation on offer. The home is positioned in the very popular Chestnut Hall Development which and is sure to be a popular choice for many. To arrange a viewing, please contact us at our Ballynahinch branch on 02897564400.
- The accommodation is set off a spacious entrance hall and includes a sitting room and formal dining room with front facing aspect.
The accommodation is beautifully complemented by a superb kitchen opening into a spacious dining/sitting area and garden room with double doors leading to the garden. The property also has the benefit of a utility room and a ground floor cloakroom wc and a pre-installed home security system. Stairs from the central hallway leads to the first-floor landing. The second-floor accommodation provides four bedrooms with the principle benefiting from an en-suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom on this floor.
- Externally the property benefits from a sizeable rear garden that has a delightfully landscaped lawn complemented by decking area. To the front of the property is a paved driveway and lawn area with mature shrubs. There is also the added benefit of a detached garage.
- Positioned in a prime spot in the delightful Chestnut Hall development, this home is close to the local amenities and schools. Ideally placed for families and professionals alike.
- This property is managed by Jonathan or Carrie, who can be contacted at our Ballynahinch Branch on 02897564400 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.