11 Cumber Grove Drumaness , Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8XD
- Well presented semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan sitting and dining room
- Spacious kitchen
- Downstairs shower room
- Enclosed rear garden
- PVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Enquire via our Ballynahinch Branch
This well-presented semi-detached house is situated in a quiet cul de sac off the Cumber Road in the village of Drumaness. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor living room open plan to dining room, spacious kitchen with access to rear as well as a downstairs shower room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a tarmac driveway, and an enclosed rear garden. Ideal first-time buyer or investment property. Early viewing is recommended and can be arranged via Caroline in our Ballynahinch Branch.
LIVING ROOM 13' 6" x 10' 11" (4.11m x 3.33m)
DINING ROOM 8' 1" x 10' 11" (2.46m x 3.33m)
KITCHEN 12' 2" x 11' 1" (3.71m x 3.38m)
LANDING With hot-press
BEDROOM 1 8' 10" x 11' 2" (2.69m x 3.4m) With robes
BEDROOM 2 10' x 10' 11" (3.05m x 3.33m) With robes
BEDROOM 3 9' 7" x 10' 11" (2.92m x 3.33m) With robes
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 7' 10" (1.88m x 2.39m)
OUTSIDE Tarmac driveway and secure enclosed rear garden, laid in lawn and with paved area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.