11 Annadorn Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 8JU
- Fully Refurbished Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Selection of Out Buildings & Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fantastic Entertaing Area
- Tranquil and Picturesque Location
- Double Glazed Windows
- Room For Expansion (Subject to Approvals)
- Move In Ready
We are super excited to bring to the market this fully refurbished cottage with a selection of outbuildings and garden area. Located in the tranquil and picturesque Annadorn Road, which is approximately 5 miles outside Downpatrick. A forever family home, comprising of reception room, kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a variety of outbuildings and storage units, one of which has a fabulous entertaining area above. To fully appreciate what is on offer please contact our Ballynahinch Branch to arrange a private viewing.
- This is a beautiful cottage which has been lovingly restored by the current owners. During the refurbishments the owners added insulated plasterboard to many of the solid internal walls which has dramatically improved the energy efficiency of the property. Also the wiring and plumbing installations were fully modernised and as you can see from the images, no expense was spared. This will make a wonderful home and is literally move in ready.
- We have been advised that the tenure of this property is Freehold. A potential purchaser should take independent legal advice to verify the status.
- The estimated rates bill for this property at the point of advertising is £1046.40. The annual rate calculation shows full annual rates for the current rating year (April to March). It does not include any reductions for rate reliefs, exemptions, or exclusions, or any emergency measures introduced to assist those impacted by COVID-19. These figures are for guidance only and a potential buyer should check for a more accurate estimate prior to purchase.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: