101 Newry Street Rathfriland , Down , BT34 5PZ
|Price||Offers around £120,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- One Plus Reception, Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Light Oak Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Mahogany & PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Rear Garden
- Convenient to Local Amenities
Well situated fronting Newry Street this attractive Mid Terrace property will appeal to the first time buyer or investor. This property benefits by a Ground Floor Kitchen extension with a spacious Lounge, Three Bedrooms and generous Rear Garden. Early inspection is highly recommended.
ACCOMMODATION PVC Hall Door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
LOUNGE 22' 10" x 10' 5" (6.96m x 3.18m) Feature Mahogany fire surround with cast iron inset and granite hearth incorporating an electric coal effect fire. Enclosed under stairs storage.
KITCHEN/DINING 15' 4" x 8' 8" (4.67m x 2.64m) Good range of light Oak high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space, extractor hood and fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge space, half tiled walls and vinyl floor.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 6" x 11' 0" (3.2m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 7' 5" (3.58m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 2" x 7' 3" (3.4m x 2.21m)
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 7' 9" (2.21m x 2.36m) Pine panel bath, w/c, wash hand basin, partial wall tiling and vinyl floor.
EXTERIOR Access from Newry Street to rear concrete yard, water tap and central heating boiler. Generous rear garden in lawn.
WORKSHOP & STORE 18' 0" x 12' 2" (5.49m x 3.71m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.