10 Windsor Terrace Banbridge , Down , BT32 4BE
- Two Reception, Two Bedroom
- Excellent Laminate fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garden to rear laid in lawn
- Detached Garage
- Within Walking Distance to all town Centre amenities.
- Extremely popular residential location.
This deceptively spacious mid terrace is ideally situated fronting the Castlewellan Road. The property is a short distance to town centre, leading schools and A1 Dual Carriageway. Although requiring some modernisation the property should appeal to the first time buyer or investor.
DescriptionACCOMMODATION Wood panel door with glazed glass inset to bright spacious reception hall. Telephone point.
LOUNGE 12' 7" x 11' 3" (3.84m x 3.43m) Feature tile fireplace with mahogany mantle, coved ceiling and television point.
DINING ROOM 11' 2" x 11' 4" (3.4m x 3.45m) Coved Ceiling.
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 7' 4" (3.38m x 2.24m) Laminate Shaker style fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units and complimentary worktops, cooker space, plumbed automatic washing machine, partial wall tiling, upvc ceiling with spot lighting and vinyl flooring.
COVERED YARD/UTILITY AREA 11' 1" x 5' 8" (3.38m x 1.73m) Work top with under cupboard, heating boiler and vinyl floor.
BEDROOM 1 13' 11" x 15' 0" (4.24m x 4.57m) Feature bay window and coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 8' 10" (3.43m x 2.69m)
SHOWER ROOM 9' 1" x 8' 6" (2.77m x 2.59m) Deluxe White suite incorporating low flush w/c, Wash hand basin with mixer tap, vanity mirror down lighting, shelving and under cupboard.
double shower unit, extractor fan, recess down lighting and vinyl floor.
EXTERIOR Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area.
DETACHED GARAGE Metal up and over doors.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.