10 Ardenlee Drive Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6LG
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Generous Living Room with Open Fire
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Extensive South Facing Gardens
- Private Corner Site in Quiet Cul de Sac
- Tarmac Driveway Garage
- PVC Double Glazing OFCH
- Prompt Viewing Highly Recommended
We are most pleased to welcome to the sales market, this superb four bed, detached family home in the ever popular Ardenlee development. Situated on a corner plot in a private cul-de-sac off the Saul Road, this property offers an abundance of space both internally and externally. The ground floor accommodation comprises living room, open plan kitchen and dining area, utility room and cloakroom, while the first floor houses the four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced with an integral garage and tarmac drive way. The private, south facing garden, with rural aspect, gives the feel of a country residence, but is in close proximity to the various amenities Downpatrick has to offer, including primary and post primary schools, St Patricks Golf Club and also within a short walk of the open countryside. This home will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Book your viewing with Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL leading to...
LIVING ROOM 15' 2" x 13' 7" (4.62m x 4.14m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 19' 11" x 9' 9" (6.07m x 2.97m)
UTILITY ROOM 10' 5" x 7' 9" (3.18m x 2.36m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 9" x 9' 9" (3.89m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 2" x 8' 1" (3.71m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 11" x 7' 5" (2.72m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM 4 8' 9" x 6' 10" (2.67m x 2.08m)
BATHROOM 8' 9" x 5' 6" (2.67m x 1.68m)
GARAGE 18' 3" x 10' 5" (5.56m x 3.18m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.