« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Business
1 Quay Street Ardglass , Down , BT30 7SA
Sale agreed £240,000
|Price||Offers around £240,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Prime Commercial Building
- Three Separate Units
- Long Term Ground Floor Tenant
- Centrally Located
- Offers Variety of Uses (subject to approvals)
- Early Viewing Encouraged
- Contact Edel on 07710 308 955
DescriptionMulti Tenant Investment Opportunity
This building, subject to appropriate approvals, offers many uses. Overlooking Ardglass Harbour, in part of the village that is bustling with walkers and tourists, the property has great potential - it just needs someone with the imagination to bring it out!
The substantial ground floor unit is fully let to a well established and successful restaurant business, with approximately five years remaining on their lease, while the first floor offers access to two separate units.
Viewing is encouraged to fully appreciate and understand whats on offer!
Contact Edel on 07710 308 955.
- GROUND FLOOR
- A3/A4/A5 Restaurant and Cafes/Drinking Establishments and Hot Food takeaways
213 SQ METRES
- FIRST FLOOR (A)
- A1/A2 Retail and Financial/Professional services
238 square metres
- FIRST FLOOR (B) 14.02m x 8.92m
- A1/A2 RETAIL AND FINANCIAL/PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
67 square metres
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.