1 Iveagh Court Blackskull , Dromore , Down , BT25 1SF
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Open Plan Ground Floor
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well Maintained Home & Move In Ready
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Viewing By Appointment Only
Built in 2003 this modern semi detached home has been very well maintained throughout. Located just off the Donaghcloney Road in the popular Iveagh Court development. It is an ideal first time buy and will suit those who want to live in the countryside but have to commute to work with the A1 Sprucefield / Newry dual carriageway just a short drive away. Call Leanne on 02840622226 or email email@example.com to get a viewing arranged.
DescriptionFIRST FLOOR On the ground floor you have the open plan feel with spacious kitchen/dining area leading to the large living room with open fire and well appointed patio doors leading to the rear garden. The property also benefits from the ground floor W.C.
SECOND FLOOR This level comprises three good sized bedrooms, master ensuite all with carpeted flooring and a family bathroom.
OUTSIDE Allocated parking to the front of the property with manageable front and side grass lawn leading to the rear which is south facing and again has a well maintained grass lawn.
LOCATION The property is located in Blackskull on the Donaghcloney Road with a short drive to Banbridge, Dromore and The A1 carriageway.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.