Ballynahinch , County Down
Make an Enquiry…
- Semi Detached Villa - 900sq ft
- 1 Reception
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- 3 Bedrooms including master bedroom ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gardens front and rear
An excellent development of detached, semi detached and townhouses conveniently situated to the main roads to Lisburn and Belfast and within easy access of the town centre.These well designed spacious semi detached will be finished to a high specification and will appeal to any discerning purchaser.
Entrance Hall Cloakroom with low flush w.c. & wash hand basin.
Lounge 12'10" x 11'1" Open Fire. Glazed double doors to:-
Kitchen/Dining Area 12'5" x 11'1"
Master Bedroom 11'4" x 10'10"
Ensuite 5'2" x 3'7"
Bedroom 2 11'8" x 9'9"
Bedroom 3 8'2" x 7'10"
Bathroom 6'4" x 5'9"
Outside Parking area, gardens front and rear.
* Highly insulated traditional cavity wall construction
* Mixed external finishes including brick, render and reconstituted stone
* PVC double glazing
* Maintenance free PVC soffit and fascia boards, where applicable
* Oil Fired Central Heating
* Pressurised water system
* Mains smoke alarms
* Oak Vaneer interior doors with complementary deep moulded architraves and skirting boards
* Excellent fitted kitchen with choice of doors and worktop
* Quality white sanitary ware
* Walls and ceilings emulsioned ( In standard colours)
* Tarmac Driveways
* Detached Garages available at an extra cost
* Gardens levelled and sown in grass
* Oak interior doors with complementary deep moulded architraves and skirting board
* Quality White Sanitary ware
* Wall and ceilings immulsioned (In standard colours)
* Tarmac Driveway
Please note photographs for information purposes only.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.