The Water Tower, Kilmacrew Road Banbridge , County Down , BT32 3TB
|Price||Offers around £70,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Quiet Countryside Plot
- Full Planning Permission
- Excellent Location
- Water and Electric Easily Accessible
- Private Site Approx 7500 Sq Ft
- South Facing Garden
- Site with Historic Interest
- Modern Internal Design
- Contact Quinn For Further Information
This is an excellent opportunity to build and create the perfect detached three bedroom home with a modern open plan first floor living area and situated on a fantastic elevated site overlooking an old church. The plot has its own access off the Kilmacrew Road and the planned dwelling in total will measure 2040 sq ft approximately and has ample room for a double garage. The build will require demolishing the existing water tower and replacing it with new dwelling. Once built it will have the added extra of the south facing garden and panoramic views of the countryside.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.