Cumber Park Cumber Park , Drumaness , Down , BT24 8GA
Make an Enquiry…
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Choice of Quality Kitchens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Hot Water System
- Oak Internal Doors
- Tarmac Driveways
- Optional Garage (If Site Allows)
- Finished Gardens
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
The new phase of Cumber Park, Drumaness offers purchasers a variety of house types, We have the option of either a 3 bed or 5 bed chalet style semi detached bungalow. The property offers well planned accommodation and will include a choice of quality kitchens, a modern white bathroom suite and other individual finishes. High quality workmanship and a turn-key specification make The Everly excellent value for money. Location is key, and Drumaness will not disappoint. A delightful picturesque commuter village and for the commuter, it is within easy access to the main roads to Ballynahinch, Newcastle, Downpatrick & Belfast.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 13'6 x 11'9 (4.11m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/ dining area 14'7 x 11'9 (4.45m x 3.58m)
- Choice of kitchen.
- Master bedroom 14'7 x 11'4 (4.45m x 3.45m)
- Ensuite bedroom
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom two 10'9 x 9'10 (3.28m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom three 10'9 x 5'6 (3.28m x 1.68m)
- Bathroom 10'9 x 5'6 (3.28m x 1.68m White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath.
- First Floor
- Bedroom four 15'9' x 11'11"
- Bedroom five 15'9' x 8'5'
- Garden to be laid out in lawn and off street parking.
A garage base if requested £5,000
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: