Site at, Enagh Road Dromara , Dromore , County Down , BT25 2PQ
Make an Enquiry…
- 1.5 Acre Building Site (approx.)
- Full Planning Permission
- Approved Building Control Drawings
- Lovely Rural Location Convenient to Dromore
- Water & Electricity Are Conveniently Situated
This 1.5 acre building site has been passed with full planning permission and is situated in a pleasant rural location only 3.9 miles from Dromore, providing easy access to the A1 Dual Carriageway and M1 motorway.Full Planning Permission and Approved Building Control Drawings have been granted for a 1300 sq.ft. (approx.) Cottage style home and garage (460 sq.ft.)Accommodation comprises:- Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, Utility Room access to Garage, 3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom - En-Suite) and Bathroom. Additional first floor accommodation may be possible (subject to necessary consents). Mains Water, Electricity and Telephone close by. Drainage by septic tank.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.