Site at, Enagh Road Dromara , Dromore , County Down , BT25 2PQ
|Price||Asking price £60,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- 1.5 Acre Building Site (approx.)
- Full Planning Permission
- Approved Building Control Drawings
- Lovely Rural Location Convenient to Dromore
- Water & Electricity Are Conveniently Situated
This 1.5 acre building site has been passed with full planning permission and is situated in a pleasant rural location only 3.9 miles from Dromore, providing easy access to the A1 Dual Carriageway and M1 motorway. Full Planning Permission and Approved Building Control Drawings have been granted for a 1300 sq.ft. (approx.) Cottage style home and garage (460 sq.ft.) Accommodation comprises:- Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, Utility Room access to Garage, 3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom - En-Suite) and Bathroom. Additional first floor accommodation may be possible (subject to necessary consents). Mains Water, Electricity and Telephone close by. Drainage by septic tank.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: