Apartment 4 87a Belfast Road Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8EB
- Excellent 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms including Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Centrally Situated to Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
This well presented first floor apartment is situated in a prime position on the edge of Ballynahinch yet within walking distance of the towns amenities and easy access to Belfast. The well appointed accommodation comprises Open plan living/dining/luxury kitchen, 2 bedrooms with master bedroom ensuite and deluxe bathroom and benefits from gas fired central heating & pvc double glazing. An excellent first time buy or investment and early viewing is recommended.
HALLWAY Laminate floor. Cloaks cupboard.
LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 19' 4" x 11' 7" (5.89m x 3.53m) Good range of high and low level units, stainless steel cooker canopy, gas hob, built in oven, stainless steel sink unit plumbed for washing machine, built in dishwasher, tiled at work, tiled floor. Living Area, laminate floor, bay window.
BEDROOM 1 14' 3" x 10' 2" (4.34m x 3.1m) Rear Aspect.
ENSUITE 7' 3" x 6' 7" (2.21m x 2.01m) Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, & low flush w.c. tiled floor.
BEDROOM 2 11' 9" x 8' 5" (3.58m x 2.57m) Front aspect.
BATHROOM 10' 8" x 6' 5" (3.25m x 1.96m) Max. Shower bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: