Adj to, 6 Woodvale Road Temple , Lisburn , County Antrim , BT27 6UN
|Price||Offers around £150,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Superb Building Site with Full Planning Permission
- Site Extends to Approx 2 Acres
- Delightful Rural Location
- Conveniently Situated To Belfast, Lisburn & Ballynahinch
- Option to Purchase Further Land
An excellent opportunity to acquire a superb building site in a delightful rural location yet be within easy reach of Belfast, Lisburn & Ballynahinch. Full planning has been passed for a well thought out family home with garage & large shed on a site of approximately 2 acres. There is also the option to purchase further land extending to 21 acres if desired. Ideal for those with equestrian, farming or leisure activities and the full potential of this unique holding can only be appreciated by viewing. Contact us for copy of planning permission and plans.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.