Adj to 27 Woodquarter Lane , Drumaness , County Down , BT24 8ND
|Price||Offers around £50,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Superb Freehold Building Site
- Full Planning Permission
- 3/4 Acre
- Water, Electricity & Telephone close by
- Conveniently situated to Drumaness, Ballynahinch & Downpatrick
- Lovely Rural Aspect
- Additional land available if required
This excellent building site extends to approximately 3/4 of an acre with planning permission approved for a spacious 1½ storey family home. A secluded site yet in a slightly elevated position enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Situated a couple of miles from the village of Drumaness and within easy access of Ballynahinch, Downpatrick and the routes to Belfast this lovely tranquil location will appeal to any discerning purchaser.
DescriptionDescription Full Planning Permission granted for 2,500 sq ft family home. Construction work has been commenced on the foundations to preserve the planning approval.
The site is approached by a well maintained shared laneway off Magheralone Road, Drumaness.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: