95 Belfast Road Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8EB
- Luxury Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms including Two with Ensuite
- Family Ground Floor Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen & Living Area
- Separate Laundry and Utility Rooms
- Multi Fuel Stove with Back Boiler
- Wireless Smart Phone Security System
- Set on 1/4 Acre Site with Superb Gardens
- Less than 30 minutes from Belfast!
The present owners have created the most stunning home. This detached villa has been tastefully transformed into a great family home comprising two reception rooms, open plan kitchen and living area, with bifold door extending to outdoor living space, separate laundry and utility rooms, three ground floor bedrooms, one with en-suite, family bathroom and two further bedrooms on the first floor, including a luxurious master bedroom suite and en-suite bathroom. Situated on approximately 1/4 acre site on the main Belfast Road at the edge of the town, yet set well back with garden to front giving considerable privacy and mature gardens to rear with paved patio areas. A great family home within easy access of the excellent schools in the area and less than 30 minute commute to Belfast. Only by internal inspection can this property be appreciated.
DescriptionENTRANCE PORCH Leading to:-
LOUNGE 13' 11" x 12' 0" (4.24m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 12' 8" (4.22m x 3.86m)
FAMILY / DINING ROOM 28' 1" x 15' 7" (8.56m x 4.75m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 10" x 4' 6" (2.08m x 1.37m)
LAUNDRY ROOM 8' 1" x 5' 5" (2.46m x 1.65m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 10' 11" (3.61m x 3.33m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 4 9' 1" x 8' 3" (2.77m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM 5 / OFFICE 8' 11" x 8' 8" (2.72m x 2.64m)
BATHROOM 6' 4" x 6' 4" (1.93m x 1.93m)
FIRST FLOOR Spacious landing with storage.
MASTER BEDROOM 19' 7" x 13' 8" (5.97m x 4.17m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 0" x 10' 5" (3.66m x 3.18m) Built in robe.
OUTSIDE Set on approximately 1/4 acre site, offering spacious and well maintained lawns to front with ample parking areas. Enclosed garden and patio/outdoor living area to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.