9 Orchard Rise Belfast , County Antrim , BT8 7DA
- Stunning three bedroom detached home
- State of the art kitchen with solar charged velux windows
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- Deluxe family bathroom
- Double glazed Insulated frame windows
- Solid wooden flooring in bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Integral garage
- Internal viewing highly recommended
This stunning house has been thoughtfully refurbished to create the most beautiful family home. From the minute any discerning purchaser enters the front door the feeling of luxurious ambience is felt. The property has been extended and on the ground floor includes a state of the art kitchen/dining and living space ideal for today's modern living. In addition there is a sitting room, office and access to the integral garage. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms including deluxe master ensuite & family bathroom. Externally the brick paver front offers easy maintenance & ample parking space and the rear astro turf and spacious patio with the back drop of mature trees completes this fantastic home. Conveniently situated off the Newtownbreda Road within easy access of the town centre, excellent shopping centres and schools we look forward to welcoming viewers to this property!
LOUNGE 14' 10" x 12' 10" (4.52m x 3.91m)
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM 22' x 19' 10" (6.71m x 6.05m)
OFFICE 11' 0" x 9' 5" (3.35m x 2.87m)
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 6' 6" (2.54m x 1.98m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 1" x 9' 9" (3.07m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 1" x 9' 8" (3.07m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 8" x 8' 2" (2.95m x 2.49m)
INTEGRAL GARAGE 15' 6" x 9' 6" (4.72m x 2.9m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The property is available with all furniture and fittings subject to an additional cost.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.