9-15 High Street Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8AB
Make an Enquiry…
- Prime Retail Development Opportunity
- Planning for 2 Retail Units
- Total 6,500 sq ft with car parking
- Suitable for Other Uses Subject to Statutory Consents
- Planning Ref: R/2012/0371/F
- Full Drawings Available on Request
- Current Owner May Build & Let
An excellent opportunity to acquire a substantial development site of 0.44 acre site (1,400 sq m) in Ballynahinch Town Centre with good frontage of c.64ft onto High Street and c.90ft frontage onto the public car park at the rear.The site has planning permission granted in April 2013 for the development of 2 retail units with associated servicing and car parking. (Planning Ref: R/2012/0371/F)It is worth noting that the site may also be suitable for alternative residential/leisure uses subject to the necessary statutory consents.Further details can be provided to interested parties by e-mail or by post.
DescriptionLOCATION Situated on High Street, the site is located in a prominent location within Ballynahinch town centre, close to the junction with High Street.
Surrounding occupiers are a mix of local independent traders to include names such as Poundland, Iceland & Savers. The rear of the site backs onto a large public car park.
PLANNING Planning permission (R/2012/0371/F) was granted on 24th April 2013 for a scheme totally 6,500 sq ft (603.86 sq m) plus ancillary stores over two levels (Drawings available on request)
DEMOLITION The site was occupied by a number of small shops, however the current owner has now carried out all necessary demolition works.
BOUNDARY LINES The boundary line shown on this brochure are for guidance only.
VAT All prices quoted are exclusive of but may be liable for VAT.
VIEWING To arrange a viewing of the site, please contact Belinda Mckee at our Ballynahinch branch ? email@example.com
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.