8B Manse Road Seaforde , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 8PD
- Beautiful Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dining/Living Space
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Beautifully Manicured Gardens
- Lovely Family Home
- Early Viewing Recommended
This well presented detached bungalow is situated on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Seaforde within easy access of Ballynahinch, Downpatrick & Newcastle and beyond. The property offers excellent family accommodation comprising Living Room, open plan Kitchen and Dining/Living area, with separate Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms & a Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from the roof space being fully floored. Outside the property benefits from neat well maintained private gardens, which surround the property, as well as a tarmac drive, which offers plenty of parking. This property will appeal to many and early viewing is recommended and through our Ballynahinch branch.
LIVING ROOM 16' x 15' 10" (4.88m x 4.83m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 5" x 7' 11" (2.57m x 2.41m)
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 11" x 10' 8" (6.38m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 6" x 9' 10" (4.42m x 3m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 10" x 12' 8" (3.91m x 3.86m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 8" x 9' 10" (3.25m x 3m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 8' 2" x 7' 11" (2.49m x 2.41m)
OUTSIDE Beautifully cared for private gardens, with trees and shrubs surround the property. With tarmac drive around the for ease of parking.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: