8a Ballintogher Road Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 7LB
- Detached Country Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms, Master with Built in Robes
- Sizeable Living Room with Rural Aspects
- Kitchen with Stanley Range
- Dining Room
- Shower Room &
- Utility Room
- Front Conservatory
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Superb Views Over Strangford Lough
Situated on a mature site, approximately 3 miles from Downpatrick, with views over Strangford Lough, we are most pleased to welcome this country bungalow to the sales market. This bungalow boasts a bright and large living room with access to the rear of property, fitted kitchen, dining room, shower room, utility room and garage. The current owner has the accommodation as two bedrooms, however the bungalow is flexible and could be easily changed to a three bed home. Externally there is ample parking and enclosed, mature gardens. Only by internal inspection can the property and location be appreciated. Viewing is by appointment and can be organised via Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionCONSERVATORY 17' 7" x 8' 9" (5.36m x 2.67m)
ENTRANCE HALL Leading to...
LIVING ROOM 16' 8" x 15' 7" (5.08m x 4.75m)
KITCHEN 13' 5" x 11' 7" (4.09m x 3.53m)
DINING ROOM 13' 9" x 11' 10" (4.19m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 7" x 10' 11" (3.53m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 7" x 10' 6" (3.53m x 3.2m)
SHOWER ROOM 7' 11" x 7' 2" (2.41m x 2.18m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 2" x 6' 11" (2.18m x 2.11m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: