7 Burn Side ANNAHILT , Hillsborough , County Antrim , BT26 6SS
- Detached Villa in Small Development
- Open Plan Living Dining Room
- Luxury Kitchen, with Fitted Appliances
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
This immaculately presented detached villa is situated on a choice site with a delightful rural aspect to the rear. The present owners have created a luxury family home comprising Open Plan Living Room through to Dining Room, Luxury Kitchen with built in appliances as well as a ground floor WC and utility. On the first floor there are 4 good sized bedrooms including Master Bedroom Ensuite and Deluxe Family Bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and parking area to the front. Burnside is a small development just off the Magheraconluce Road in the hamlet of Annahilt and only 10 minutes away from Hillsborough and the A1 to Belfast. Early Viewing Recommended and through our Ballynahinch Branch.
WC 5' x 5' (1.52m x 1.52m)
UTILITY ROOM 5' x 5' (1.52m x 1.52m)
LIVING/DINING ROOM 27' 6" x 11' 2" (8.38m x 3.4m)
KITCHEN 10' 1" x 9' 10" (3.07m x 3m)
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 5" x 11' 2" (3.48m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 9' 5" (3.4m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 1" x 9' 10" (3.07m x 3m)
BEDROOM 4 10' 4" x 6' 10" (3.15m x 2.08m)
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 5' 10" (2.46m x 1.78m)
OUTSIDE Small garden area to front with granite paths. Parking Area. Neat well maintained gardens enclosed by fencing to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.