61 Knockgorm Road Banbridge , County Down , BT32 3TE
- Affordable Detached Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Living Area
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Only a Short Drive to Banbridge Town
- Plenty of Potential
- Call Now 028406 22226 & get booked in.
This delightful little cottage will grab the attention of many. Situated on a private site on the Knockgorm Rd with a spacious back garden this listing is full of potential. The property consists of Living room, Kitchen, two bedrooms and a Bathroom and will a small bit of renovation could become a fabulous family home.
LIVING ROOM 14' 6" x 10' 1" (4.42m x 3.07m) Front and rear view aspect with double panel radiator.
KITCHEN 15' 1" x 10' 0" (4.6m x 3.05m) Range of high and low level units with tiled walls comprising stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, space for cooker & recess for fridge freezer.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 9" x 9' 8" (3.28m x 2.95m) Single panel radiator and rear view aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 7' 2" (2.97m x 2.18m) Single panel radiator with rear view aspect.
BATHROOM 6' 11" x 6' 9" (2.11m x 2.06m) Fitted with a white three piece suite to include W.C, wash hand basin, bath and half tiled walls.
GARAGE 15' 11" x 8' 4" (4.85m x 2.54m)
OUTSIDE Concrete driveway with access to the garage. To the rear you have a large elevated grass lawn.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: