6 Willow Drive Banbridge , County Down , BT32 4RF
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, One on Ground Floor
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Private & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Chain Free
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Quinn are excited to present this fabulous four bedroom property to the market. This property is in great condition, modernly decorated and sure to get the attention it deserves. The fourth bedroom can also be used as a second reception room as its on the ground floor if that works better for the family dynamics. The living room is spacious and bright, to the rear of the house you have a spacious open plan kitchen/ dining area with separate utility room. On the first floor you have three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property has a tarmac drive leading to the garage and a well maintained front lawn. To the rear you have a low maintenance and private paved back garden. Early viewing is highly recommended by calling 02840622226 to arrange a viewing.
ENTRANCE HALL Bright entrance hall with tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM 14' 10" x 14' 2" (4.52m x 4.32m)
KITCHEN/DINING 20' 7" x 9' 10" (6.27m x 3m)
UTILITY ROOM 9' 9" x 8' 11" (2.97m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM FOUR/ RECEPTION ROOM 16' 7" x 9' 9" (5.05m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 6" x 10' 9" (3.51m x 3.28m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 6" x 8' 4" (3.2m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM 9' 9" x 5' 6" (2.97m x 1.68m)
GARAGE 21' 7" x 9' 8" (6.58m x 2.95m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.