58 The Moorings Killyleagh , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9US
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Home
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms all with Built In Robes
- Master En-Suite Shower Room
- Generous Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Enclosed Paved Entertaining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- A Must See Home!
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome onto the sales market this beautiful, mid terrace townhouse set on the outskirts of Killyleagh. The Moorings is a development which is conveniently located close to Strangford Lough, Killyleagh harbour and close to transport routes linking Downpatrick, Newtownards and Belfast. This deceptively spacious accommodation comprises to the ground floor, a living room, kitchen/diner, utility room and WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and master en-suite, the family bathroom and large linen closet. Externally the property benefits from off road parking and an enclosed rear paved entertaining area overlooking the local countryside. This home is flooded with natural light and the modern decor will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Prompt viewing is highly recommended and can be organised through Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL Leading to:-
LIVING ROOM 14' 0" x 10' 7" (4.27m x 3.23m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 14' 6" x 10' 4" (4.42m x 3.15m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 8" x 6' 8" (2.03m x 2.03m)
GROUND FLOOR WC
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 6" x 10' 2" (4.11m x 3.1m) with built in wardrobes
leading to En-Suite Shower Room
BEDROOM 2 12' 1" x 10' 2" (3.68m x 3.1m) includes built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 3 10' 10" x 8' 4" (3.3m x 2.54m) includes built in wardrobes
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 7' 0" (2.62m x 2.13m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: