55 Meadow Bank Seapatrick , Banbridge , County Down , BT32 4PZ
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Spacious Living Room
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Ground Floor W.C
- Well Presented and Private Rear Garden
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Early Viewing Recommended
Beautifully presented throughout, this semi-detached is situated on a choice corner site giving spacious enclosed garden space. The accommodation comprises spacious Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dinning, Downstairs W.C and Three Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and fully tiled Family Bathroom.The property is in a popular residential development, just a 5 minute drive to Bandridge town centre and conveniently located for schools. Early viewing is highly recommended.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL Tiled floor, Wooden PVC door with glass panelled side, access to cloakroom and downstairs WC.
LIVING ROOM 18' 3" x 11' 2" (5.56m x 3.4m) Wooden floor, electric fire.
KITCHEN/DINER 18' 9" x 9' 3" (5.72m x 2.82m) Modern kitchen with good range of high and low level units, with tiled floor and tiled at work area, built in ceramic hob and oven, with integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
BEDROOM 1 11' 9" x 11' 2" (3.58m x 3.4m) Front view aspect.
ENSUITE Fully tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle.
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" x 8' 10" (3.18m x 2.69m) Laminate floor, rear facing aspect.
BEDROOM 3 8' 10" x 8' (2.69m x 2.44m) Rear facing aspect
OUTSIDE Well maintained grass lawn, tarmac driveway and beautifully paved area to rear, which is fully enclosed and private.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.