53 Windmill Gardens Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8ER
- First Floor Apartment Conveniently Situated to the Town Centre
- One Reception
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Enclosed Gardens to Rear
This well cared for first floor apartment is situated in Windmill Gardens and has the advantage of being within walking distance of the towns amenities.The accommodation comprises sitting room, kitchen with dining space, 2 bedrooms and bathroom and benefits from double glazing, oil fired central heating and private enclosed gardens to rear.An ideal first time buy or investment and early viewing is recommended.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Private entrance to stairs to first floor.
SITTING ROOM 14' 2" x 13' 11" (4.32m x 4.24m) Carved wooden fireplace with granite hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Dining space.
BEDROOM 1 13' 5" x 10' 4" (4.09m x 3.15m) Built in robe.
BEDROOM 2 9' 3" x 7' 10" (2.82m x 2.39m) Plus Alcove.
BATHROOM 5' 11" x 5' 6" (1.8m x 1.68m) White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin & low flush w.c.
OUTSIDE Private enclosed garden area to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.