52 Church View Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8RE
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa
- Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Property
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Recommended
This neat well presented semi detached villa is situated in a well established residential area off Antrim Road in Ballynahinch. The property comprises sitting room, kitchen with dining space, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and benefits from oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing, with ample parking to front and delightful enclosed gardens to rear. With easy commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond. An excellent first time buy or investment and early viewing is recommended, through our Ballynahinch Branch.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL With Cloaks
LIVING ROOM 14' 1" x 10' 5" (4.29m x 3.18m)
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 7" x 11' 1" (5.05m x 3.38m)
LANDING With access to Hot-press
BEDROOM 1 14' 2" x 8' 5" (4.32m x 2.57m) With Built in Robes
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 10' 5" (3.38m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM 3 7' 10" x 7' 8" (2.39m x 2.34m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 6' 6" x 5' 7" (1.98m x 1.7m)
OUTSIDE Tarmac drive with gravel area, ample room for off road parking. Generous enclosed rear garden, with laid lawn, paved and gravel area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.