51 Demesne Road Seaforde , Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8NS
- Beautiful Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dinning Space
- Family Room
- Bathroom with separate Shower Cubicle
- Large Detached Outbuilding, with separate access.
- Spacious Mature Gardens Surrounding the Property
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Recommended
We at Quinn are delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful family home situated in the picturesque hamlet of Seaforde. The property is set on a spacious mature site and is finished to a very high standard and will appeal to the discerning purchaser. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, kitchen with dining space, family room, open plan lounge with dining area and a family bathroom. Externally the property is surrounded by mature gardens and also benefits from a detached utility room with WC. Large spacious workshop, which has its own separate access, would be suitable for a variety of uses, subject to approval's, perfect for someone wanting to work from home. Early viewing is recommended and can be arranged through our Ballynahinch office.
LOUNGE 14' 8" x 12' 10" (4.47m x 3.91m)
DINING ROOM 12' 11" x 7' 1" (3.94m x 2.16m)
KITCHEN 13' 2" x 12' 10" (4.01m x 3.91m)
FAMILY ROOM 14' 2" x 9' 9" (4.32m x 2.97m)
OFFICE 9' 9" x 7' 2" (2.97m x 2.18m)
BEDROOM 1 14' x 9' 5" (4.27m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 8" x 10' 1" (3.25m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.28m x 2.9m)
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 8' 5" (2.69m x 2.57m)
OUTSIDE Set on a beautiful site with well manicured gardens and detached utility and WC. Plus the bonus of a large, spacious workshop, with separate access. Will appeal to many whom would be wanting to work from home.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: