50M North West of, 114 Strangford Road Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 7JD
Make an Enquiry…
- Circa Half Acre Building Site
- Outline Planning Permission
- Elevated Position
- Views of Saul Monument
- Partial Views of Strangford Lough
- Close Proximity to Quoile Visitors Centre
Property located in Strangford Road, Downpatrick
DESCRIPTION A circa half acre building site with outline planning permission passed in October 2014 for a single dwelling, Application Number R/2014/0366/O. Access to the site is via a shared laneway with two other properties. The site enjoys elevated views of Saul Monument and partial Strangford Lough views. It is positioned a couple of miles outside Downpatrick within close proximity to the Quoile Visitors Centre. Electrics are bordering and the water will be brought to the site. The field that is for sale is shown as field 19 on the attached map.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.