46 Station Park Crossgar , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9FB
- Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent first time buy or investment
- Lift Access
- Convenient to village amenities
This top floor apartment has lift access and comprises open plan living/kitchen/dining space, two bedrooms and bathroom and is situated in a well kept residential development in Crossgar. An excellent investment opportunity or first time buy and viewing is recommended.Annual service charge is £529.07 approx.Lease: 999 years from 22nd April 2004, yearly rent of £1 if demanded.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA 7' 73" x 4' 0" (3.99m x 1.22m) Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, hob and extractor
BEDROOM 1 4' 02" x 3' 16" (1.27m x 1.32m)
BEDROOM 2 4' 17" x 3' 14" (1.65m x 1.27m)
BATHROOM Panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low flush WC, tiled floor
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.