46 Station Park Crossgar , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9FB
- Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent first time buy or investment
- Lift Access
- Convenient to village amenities
PUBLIC NOTICE - We have received an offer of £78,000 on 46 Station Park, Crossgar, Co Down, BT30 9FB. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. This top floor apartment has lift access and comprises open plan living/kitchen/dining space, two bedrooms and bathroom and is situated in a well kept residential development in Crossgar. An excellent investment opportunity or first time buy and viewing is recommended. Annual service charge is £529.07 approx. Lease: 999 years from 22nd April 2004, yearly rent of £1 if demanded.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA 7' 73" x 4' 0" (3.99m x 1.22m) Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, hob and extractor
BEDROOM 1 4' 02" x 3' 16" (1.27m x 1.32m)
BEDROOM 2 4' 17" x 3' 14" (1.65m x 1.27m)
BATHROOM Panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low flush WC, tiled floor
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: