46 Church Road Crossgar , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9HR
- Charming Detached Two Storey Cottage
- Generous Living Room with Open Fire
- Sun Room
- Country Kitchen with Dining Area & Pantry
- Utility Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built In Robes
- Off Road Parking & Two Garages
- Well Maintained Garden & Entertaining Area
- Much Sought After Location
We are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this charming two storey country cottage, located on the peaceful and picturesque Church Road, Crossgar. Thoughtfully finished to a high standard, this property boasts to the ground floor, a sizeable living room, sun room, fitted kitchen, pantry, utility area, shower room, while the first floor accommodates two double bedrooms, both with built in robes. The cottage is further enhanced with private and enclosed mature gardens, two garages, ample off road parking and decked entertaining area to the rear. Ideally situated for those wishing to 'Escape to the Country' yet less than a 30 minute commute to Belfast or Lisburn. Viewing is strictly by appointment and can be arranged via Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL leading to...
KITCHEN 13' 3" x 9' 11" (4.04m x 3.02m) with dining area and walk in pantry.
leading to inner hallway
SHOWER ROOM 11' 2" x 8' 0" (3.4m x 2.44m)
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 12' 1" (3.99m x 3.68m) with open fire
SUN ROOM 12' 4" x 11' 1" (3.76m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 10' 5" (4.19m x 3.18m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 2 13' 9" x 10' 0" (4.19m x 3.05m) with built in robes
INTEGRAL GARAGE 14' 4" x 13' 11" (4.37m x 4.24m)
BOILER HOUSE 7' 10" x 7' 1" (2.39m x 2.16m)
DETACHED GARAGE 19' 3" x 14' 10" (5.87m x 4.52m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: