4 Rocksfield View Crossgar , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9GG
- Luxurious Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Walk In Robes
- Generous Living Room with Stove
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen &
- Dining Area
- Ground Floor WC
- Beautiful Presentation Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Decking &
- Entertaining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Throughout
- A Must See Property!
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this immaculately presented townhouse in the popular Rocksfield development in the village of Crossgar. The present owner has created a welcoming family home, with a generous living room with stove, luxury kitchen/diner and WC on the ground floor. The first floor boasts the stylish family bathroom and three bedrooms, master with walk in robes. The property is further enhanced with a tarmac driveway offering ample parking, while the rear of the property is fully enclosed and easily maintained, comprising of a feature decking area. This home is flooded with natural light and the modern decor will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Prompt viewing is highly recommended and can be organised through Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
LIVING ROOM 14' 10" x 13' 3" (4.52m x 4.04m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 20' 2" x 11' 4" (6.15m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM 1 16' 3" x 13' 2" (4.95m x 4.01m) with walk in wardrobe
BEDROOM 2 13' 0" x 11' 11" (3.96m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 7" x 7' 6" (2.62m x 2.29m)
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 7' 9" (2.41m x 2.36m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: