32 Burnview Terrace Banbridge , County Down , BT32 4DJ
- Move in Ready Mid Terraced Home
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Living/ Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property
- Excellent Condition & Modernly Decorated
- Conveniently Located
- Detached Garage with Large Garden to Rear
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Perfect first time home and move in ready. This two bedroom mid terrace is well situated and convenient to all Town Centre amenities such as shops, restaurants, bus stop and within walking distance of most schools. The property will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and wont sit on the market too long. This family home has the added extra of a detached garden, large garden and off road parking. Call now to book your appointment and avoid disappointment 02840622226 and ask for Leanne.
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring with stairs to the first floor and access to the living room.
LIVING/ DINING ROOM 20' 0" x 10' 5" (6.1m x 3.18m) Laminate flooring, TV point, recessed spotlights and a double panel radiator.
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 7' 9" (3.45m x 2.36m) Modern range of high and low level units comprising of hob, oven, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit and space for washing machine. All finished with tiled walls, recessed spotlights and tiled flooring throughout.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 5" x 9' 6" (4.09m x 2.9m) Good sized carpeted bedroom with double panel radiator and front view aspect..
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 7' 10" (3.45m x 2.39m) Carpeted room with double panel radiator and rear view aspect.
BATHROOM 9' 11" x 7' 0" (3.02m x 2.13m) Fully tiled and fitted with a white four piece suite comprising of W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath, heated towel rail and a fully enclosed shower cubicle.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property yo have a large grass lawned garden with detached garage and off road parking.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.