30 Barclay Manor Dromara , Dromore , County Down , BT25 2HX
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge
- Good Sized Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Conveniently Located to Village Centre
This well priced bungalow situated in the popular village of Dromara is sure to get a lot of attention. The property comprises three bedrooms, family bathroom, living room, open plan kitchen/dining area. Externally the property benefits from a detached garage and well maintained front & rear garden. Barclay Manor is off the Dundrum Road in the village of Dromara and only a short drive from surrounding towns such as Dromore, Ballynahinch and Banbridge. Call 028406 22226 now to get booked in.
LIVING ROOM 14' 8" x 12' 5" (4.47m x 3.78m)
KITCHEN 11' 9" x 11' 9" (3.58m x 3.58m)
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 6' 10" (2.57m x 2.08m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 9" x 10' 6" (3.58m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 11' 9" (3.58m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 9" x 9' 1" (3.58m x 2.77m)
DETACHED GARAGE 20' 5" x 12' 1" (6.22m x 3.68m)
OUTSIDE Tarmac driveway with front and rear grass lawns.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.