3 Drummond Brae Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8EY
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa
- Sitting Room
- Luxury Kitchen / Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Spacious Enclosed Patio to Rear
- Detached Garage
This beautifully presented semi detached villa is situated in a well established residential development off Crossgar Road within walking distance of the town centre and an easy commute to Belfast & Lisburn. The present owners have created a stunning family home comprising living room, luxury kitchen, three bedrooms and deluxe bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing, a detached garage and an easily maintained spacious patio area to rear. To fully appreciate the finish early viewing is recommended as this lovely home will prove popular with any discerning purchaser.
LIVING ROOM 16' 2" x 13' 5" (4.93m x 4.09m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 19' 7" x 14' 9" (5.97m x 4.5m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 9" x 11' 7" (3.89m x 3.53m)
BEDROOM 2 16' x 9' 1" (4.88m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM 3 12' x 10' 1" (3.66m x 3.07m)
BATHROOM 11 ' 7" x 6' 5" (3.53m x 1.96m)
OUTSIDE Driveway leading to detached garage, front garden area and an enclosed paved area to the rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: