3 Bishops Brae Court Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 6TU
- Stylish Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Walk in Robes
- Sizeable Living Room with Open Fire
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Large Enclosed Corner Site
- Well Maintained Gardens Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Chain Free Property
- Internal Inspection is a Must!
This charming semi detached bungalow is a welcome addition to the thriving property market, located in a quiet development in Downpatrick. This home is finished to an exceptional standard and offers superb accommodation, perfect for the modern day living. Internally this home is beautifully presented and maintained throughout, comprising a generous living room with open fire, modern fitted kitchen and dining room, family bathroom and three bedrooms, master boasting a walk in wardrobe. The modern décor and flooring will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Externally the bungalow benefits from tarmac driveway and a very well maintained and fully enclosed sizeable garden. This property won't stay on the market long! Prompt viewing is highly recommended and can be organised through Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL with inner door leading main hallway
LIVING ROOM 16' 4" x 12' 10" (4.98m x 3.91m) with modern surround and open fire
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 16' 8" x 12' 10" (5.08m x 3.91m)
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 7" x 10' 11" (3.53m x 3.33m) leading to walk in wardrobe
BEDROOM 2 12' 1" x 9' 9" (3.68m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 9" x 7' 9" (2.67m x 2.36m)
BATHROOM 9' 9" x 5' 8" (2.97m x 1.73m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: