288 Ballynahinch Road Hillsborough , County Antrim , BT26 6BP
- Semi Detached Villa
- Superb Spacious Site with Large Workshop
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good Sized Mature Gardens
This is a great semi detached villa situated on a spacious mature site and benefits from a 1100 sq ft shed ideal for those who work from home (subject to the appropriate approvals) The property has been well cared for although will require some updating and comprises sitting room, kitchen with dining space, three bedrooms, bathroom with oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing. On the edge of Annahilt between Ballynahinch & Hillsborough this would make a great first time buy or down sizer and viewing is recommened.
LIVING ROOM 15' 7" x 12' 1" (4.75m x 3.68m) Tiled fireplace.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 19' 10" x 9' 4" (6.05m x 2.84m) High & low level units, sink unit. Dining Space.
BEDROOM 1 13' 0" x 11' 5" (3.96m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 11' 6" (3.66m x 3.51m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 10" x 8' 0" (2.69m x 2.44m)
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 5' 1" (2.39m x 1.55m) Panelled bath, wash hand basin. Separate W.C.
OUTSIDE Mature garden to front, concrete drive to excellent parking to rear. Enclosed rear garden.
WORKSHOP/GARAGE 39' 3" x 29' 1" (11.96m x 8.86m) Light & power.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: