26 Lislea Drive Crossgar , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9DB
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Luxurious Kitchen / Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms, One of which on Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Paved Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
- A Forever Home!
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market, a fantastic home which is tucked away in a quiet little cul de sac in the centre of Crossgar village. This three bedroom detached property is finished to a high standard throughout. The ground floor of the property comprises a large living room, good sized family room and a very spacious kitchen/dining area with separate utility room, ground floor WC, family bathroom and rear bedroom. To the first floor the property comprises two well proportioned bedrooms and a separate shower room. All bedrooms benefit from built in storage and the first floor is further enhanced with eaves storage. The property enjoys excellent natural light throughout. Externally the property is situated on a corner site, surrounded by well maintained paved and patio gardens, with ample parking to the side of the property.
DescriptionLIVING ROOM 16' 4" x 14' 8" (4.98m x 4.47m)
FAMILY ROOM 13' 1" x 12' 5" (3.99m x 3.78m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 16' 4" x 14' 5" (4.98m x 4.39m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 6" x 6' 6" (1.98m x 1.98m)
BATHROOM 13' 1" x 7' 9" (3.99m x 2.36m)
BEDROOM 3 13' 4" x 13' 0" (4.06m x 3.96m)
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 5" x 14' 2" (5m x 4.32m)
BEDROOM 2 14' 3" x 13' 1" (4.34m x 3.99m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 11" x 6' 9" (2.11m x 2.06m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.