24 Castlewellan Road Clough , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 8RL
- Detached Bungalow with range of stone outbuildings
- Approximately 6.5 acres adjoining
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Economy 7 Heating
- Good Road Frontage
- Ideal for those with Equestrian Interests
- Great Renovation Project
- Early viewing recommended.
This is an excellent small holding situated between Clough & Castlewellan comprising a detached bungalow and approximately 6.5 acres adjoining with a range of stone outbuildings. The property will require modernisation but offers great scope of either renovation or extension subject to the appropriate approvals.An ideal property for those with equestrian interests or those who enjoy some part time farming. We expect a lot of interest so early viewing recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance porch to Entrance hallway. Hotpress.
LIVING ROOM 12' 0" x 10' 5" (3.66m x 3.18m) Tiled fireplace.
DINING/FAMILY ROOM 12' 5" x 11' 1" (3.78m x 3.38m) Solid fuel range, heats water.
KITCHEN 8' 11" x 7' 10" (2.72m x 2.39m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink unit.
BEDROOM 1 12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.2m) (Max) Built in robes.
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 10' 4" (3.56m x 3.15m) Front Aspect.
BEDROOM 3 10' 4" x 9' 0" (3.15m x 2.74m) Front Aspect.
BATHROOM 8' 11" x 6' 9" (2.72m x 2.06m) (Max) Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls.
OUTSIDE Mature gardens to front, side and rear. Range of stone outbuildings. Land adjoining has mature hedging and water.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.