23 Breezeways Banbridge , County Down , BT32 3XX
- Stunning Semi Detached Home
- Two First Floor Bedrooms, One Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Separate Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Heating
- Ideal First Time Home
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Quinn are pleased to present this beautiful three bedroom semi detached chalet to the market. On the ground floor the property comprises large lounge, kitchen, utility, dining room, bathroom and one bedroom. On the first floor there are a further two large bedrooms. Outside the property offers off road parking and a low maintenance south face garden. Breezeways is situated on the Ballygowan Road Banbridge only a short distance from the town centre and local schools. Properties in this price range aren't sitting long on the market so we advise getting in contact asap if interested in a viewing. call 028406 22226 now to get booked in.
LIVING ROOM 16' 4" x 11' 8" (4.98m x 3.56m)
DINING ROOM 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m)
KITCHEN 9' 9" x 9' 9" (2.97m x 2.97m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 2" x 9' 9" (1.88m x 2.97m)
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 6' 2" (2.95m x 1.88m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" x 9' 9" (3m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM ONE 15' 5" x 12' 8" (4.7m x 3.86m)
BEDROOM TWO 15' 5" x 11' 8" (4.7m x 3.56m)
OUTSIDE Large tarmac driveway to the side of the property leading to a fully enclosed and paved low maintenance, south facing rear garden.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.