2 Windmill Avenue Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8PF
- Well Presented End Terraced House
- Split Level Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Front, Side, Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Early Viewing Recommended
This spacious end-terraced property is situated in a popular development within walking distance of the town centre. The split level accommodation comprises Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property benefits from pvc double glazing, oil fired central heating, parking to front and side and enclosed patio and garden to side & rear. An ideal first time buy or investment and early viewing is recommended through our Ballynahinch office.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 6' 11" (2.54m x 2.11m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 9" x 10' 4" (4.19m x 3.15m)
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 9" x 8' 5" (4.19m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM 1 3' 8" x 10' 3" (1.12m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 4" x 8' 5" (4.06m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 8" x 7' 7" (2.95m x 2.31m)
OUTSIDE Enclosed rear garden with decked area, ample parking to the rear of the property.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.