2 Carriff Court Kilclief , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 7HU
- Charming Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Sizeable Living Room with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Brick Paved Off Road Parking
- Rural Outlook to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Viewing By Appointment
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this charming, two bed bungalow, located in the centre of Kilclief village a short walk from the gorgeous sandy beach and a ten minute drive from Strangford and Ballyhornan. Finished to a good standard throughout including a recently installed modern economic boiler, the property benefits from light, bright accommodation that comprises as well as the two bedrooms, one of which has built in robes, a modern family kitchen, living room and bathroom. The gardens are low maintenance and enclosed at the rear where it enjoys lovely rural aspects. There is ample parking to the front off the property, leading to the attractive stable style front door. A beautiful tranquil bungalow in the most idyllic coastal location. Book your viewing with Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionPORCH leading to...
LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 10' 8" (4.37m x 3.25m)
INNER HALLWAY leading to...
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13' 11" x 11' 1" (4.24m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 8" x 10' 4" (3.25m x 3.15m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 2 8' 9" x 7' 2" (2.67m x 2.18m)
BATHROOM 8' 8" x 6' 0" (2.64m x 1.83m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.