2 Audleystown Road Strangford , County Down , BT30 7LP
- Deceptively Spacious Country Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms, all with En-Suite Facilities
- Large Open Plan Living & Dining Area
- Garden Room
- Cottage Style Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Wood Burning Stove
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Foundations for Double Garage
This deceptively spacious cottage is situated in a much sought after area on the edge of Castle Ward Estate and 3 miles from Strangford. The property has been extended and offers excellent well proportioned accommodation comprising open plan reception space, garden room, cottage style kitchen, laundry room and three double bedrooms all with ensuite facilities. Externally the property benefits from a good sized site with lovely views across country to St Patrick's Mountain.and foundations are in for a double garage. A lovely country retreat which is convenient to the Strangford Sailing Club ideal for those with sailing interests.
DescriptionTHE GARDEN ROOM 27' 7" x 10' 4" (8.41m x 3.15m)
LIVING / DINING ROOM 29' 8" x 16' 0" (9.04m x 4.88m)
REAR HALLWAY 12' 0" x 7' 7" (3.66m x 2.31m)
UTILITY ROOM 12' 0" x 9' 7" (3.66m x 2.92m) includes WC
KITCHEN 14' 3" x 14' 2" (4.34m x 4.32m)
BEDROOM 1 21' 10" x 17' 6" (6.65m x 5.33m) leading to en-suite shower room
BEDROOM 2 15' 2" x 11' 6" (4.62m x 3.51m) leading to en-suite bathroom
BEDROOM 3 14' 8" x 10' 1" (4.47m x 3.07m) leading to en-suite shower room
OUTSIDE Spacious site with ample parking and foundations are in for a double garage.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: