19 Rocksfield Crossgar , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 9GX
- Spacious semi-detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- Garden to front, side and rear
- Tarmac drive
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Early viewing recommended
This beautifully presented semi detached bungalow, benefits from gardens to front, side and rear. Three well-proportioned bedrooms, Living room with open fire and Modern fitted kitchen with open plane dining area. Rocksfield is a convenient location to the local amenities and Crossgar is a great commuting village for Belfast & Downpatrick and early viewing is recommended.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL Wood strip floor with access to cloakroom and hot press.
LIVING ROOM 14' x 12' 11" (4.27m x 3.94m) Laminate floor and open fire.
BATHROOM 10' 10" x 5' 11" (3.3m x 1.8m) Comprising of white suite with bath, separate shower, wash basin and low flush wc. Tiled floor and part tied walls.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 1" x 12' 11" (4.6m x 3.94m) Open plan modern kitchen/dining with good range of high and low level units, built in oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Fully tiled floor and tiled at work area.
BEDROOM 1 15' 10" x 9' (4.83m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 9" x 10' 1" (3.28m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 2" x 10' 1" (3.1m x 3.07m)
OUTSIDE Gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear. Tarmac drive, ample off street parking
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.